NCTC 70.3/Ironman Course
What is it?
This is a programmed (using Training Peaks) 18 week course that integrates with the current NCTC training (all sessions included in price). It caters for all abilities, with the goal race being the 70.3 or the Ironman on the 1st of December in Busselton. Feel free to join even if you don’t want to race.
What are the key dates?
First intake commences – 29th July
Second intake commences – 26th August
Race day – 1st December
What do you get?
· An experienced Head Coach overseeing the whole program
· Training plan delivered via Training Peaks or PDF (depending on preference)
· Weekly club sessions across all 3 disciplines
· Be grouped with fellow peers at your level
· Transition specific training session
· Race simulation
· Periodic reviews and feedback on training progress by the head coach
· $50 per week paid in the following way
o 2 weeks, then four 4 week blocks (18 total)
o After the first 2 weeks if you feel it is not for you, there is an option to no longer continue